Monday

Paid To Click: Do You Think Ptc Is A Real Home Based Business?

A paid to click (ptc) site is exactly what is sounds like. You get paid to click a link and visit a website for about 30 seconds. Website owners know how essential traffic is so they pay these ptc companies maybe ten bucks for 500-1000 visitors. The ptc company then pays you a very small percentage to visit these sites. It's a win win situation, the website generates more traffic and you earn money for visiting. Do not get me wrong you are not going to make a fortune from a ptc site. This is however the easiest and the only free way to make money online that I have come across. Most of these sites pay you 1 cent for every link that you click. You can also refer people and make money on all of their clicks. I know you are saying to yourself, "what good is one cent going to do?" When I first signed up for a few ptc sites I thought all I have to do is join as many as possible and keep clicking. This is not the way to make a decent income from ptc. To truly generate a decent income you have to build a downline of clickers who log on daily and click the links available. Here is a brief illustration of how building a downline can multiply your efforts.

Earning example:
You click 10 ads per day = $0.10

You have 20 referrals who click 10 ads per day = $2.00

Your daily earnings = $2.10

Your weekly earnings = $14.70

Your monthly earnings = $63.00 That is my cell phone bill for surfing the net!

Now let's say you realize the power of building a downline and you step up your recruiting efforts.

Earning example:
You click 10 ads per day = $0.10

You have 40 referrals who click 10 ads per day = $4.00

Your daily earnings = $4.10

Your weekly earnings = $28.70

Your monthly earnings = $114.80

I know $114.80 is not a lot for a monthly paycheck but you have to take into consideration what you are doing. You would be sitting in front of your computer looking at advertisements. This takes me no more than 20 minutes a day to get my paid to click done. Now let's say you are a member of 5 ptc sites and your entire downline is a part of each as well. Now we are talking about $114.80 * 5 = $574. Now $574 dollars a month can handle a couple of bills for me. Car note, car insurance, the ever growing cable bill. That's almost $600 extra dollars coming into your home every month. And if you focus on building an active downline your income will increase each month. Hands down this is the easiest way to generate some type of income online. You don't have to pay a fee to join and you don't have to pay to advertise and build your downline.

So to answer the question, I would have to say yes. I treat my ptc efforts like a business, and these efforts reward me like a business. I use my ptc sites to pay for my other online businesses. For those who want to start a home based business or network marketing, ptc is a good place to start. Like I said this is hands down the easiest way to make money online with no out of pocket cost. Think about it, if you are a network marketer and you approach prospects with a free opportunity to make money. This gives you the opportunity to build your list and your downline then you can offer your primary program. If you already have 200 friends on your list who understand this simple concept, $500 a month is nothing to achieve.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.articlesnatch.com/
Is Ka Kya Funda h Madam

Unknown said...

http://nextseoservice.blogspot.in/
http://easymakemoney4u.blogspot.in/